123Visa Immigration Specialists are expert at helping people with advice and direction when it comes to the first steps to prepare to approach IRCC officers with your application or claim.
IRCC Offices in Canada, include several Case Processing Centres, and one Centralized Intake Office, as well as the Operations Support Centre, established to receive and process all citizenship or immigration applications in Canada. You can mail your application to these offices, These offices are not open to the public. You may mail your application to the offices but staff do not supply assistance with your application.
- extensions for temporary resident status and temporary resident permits
- work and study permits
- applications for permanent residence from protected persons and convention refugees in Canada
- applications for permanent residence for live-in caregivers
- applications for permanent residence under Caring for Children and Caring for People with High Medical Needs pathways
- applications for permenent residence under the temporary resident permit holder class
- loans for the right of permanent residence fee
- applications for permanent resident cards (new and renewals)
- citizenship applications (new, renouncing, revoking and resuming)
The Centralized intake Office in Sydney Nova Scotia receives all applications in the following categories:
- visitor visa (temporary resident visa) applications from within Canada for applicants with valid status (students or temporary foreign workers only).
- permanent resident visa applications from the United States and Canada, after they have been received and deemed complete by CPC-Mississauga or CIO-Sydney.
The Operations Support Centre in Ottawa, Ontario processes:
- International Experience Canada work permits
- In-Canada temporary resident applications submitted online
- Verification of Status
- Replacement of valid temporary resident documents
- Amendment of immigration documents and of valid temporary resident documents